Archive for 'Workshops'
Mama & Paparazzi Workshop
Understanding your DSLR to take better pictures of your children
LOCATION: Springfield, VA
DATE: February 18, 2012 | 9:30 am – 1 pm or March 24, 2012 | 9:30 am – 1 pm
FEE: $99 for early bird/$109 after 2/11/2012
Did Santa bring you the DSLR that you’ve been wishing for? But what do all the fancy buttons & dials mean?
Come learn and learn the basics! Mama & Paparazzi Workshop is an introductory class to understand and learn how to better use your DSLR camera to take beautiful and artistic pictures of your own children. This workshop will give you easy step-by-step instructions on how to get started on your new toy. Learn how to get the most out of your DSLR investment.
In particular, the workshop covers the following topics:
- Learn DSLR Capabilities – Getting off the lazy man’s green AUTO mode.
- Which camera equipment such as lenses are best and why
- Understand lighting & environment to shoot in any lighting conditions
- Learn to compose a striking picture
- Tips & Tricks I use to take photos of children
- Discover output options and better ways to organize your digital files
This workshop focuses primarily on children and family photography and I will explain it all in easy to understand terms. If you are comfortable shooting your DSLR off Auto mode and consider yourself an intermediate level photographer, this workshop probably isn’t for you. This workshop is limited to 7 people to offer a comfortable, relaxed experience for attendees. Private mentoring sessions are also available (contact Jennifer for more details). So to begin taking better photos of your loved ones, REGISTER TODAY!
TO REGISTER: firstname.lastname@example.org